ARCLIB is an independent co-operative group which aims to promote the sharing of good practice and co-operation amongst librarians involved with architecture, planning and other related built environment disciplines.
The group meets 3 or 4 times a year, it organises visits and an annual conference. This newsletter gathers articles of interest e.g. book reviews, Spring visits, building reviews, etc., from members of the group and other contributors in the field. The Newsletter AKA ‘ARCLIB Bulletin’ (ISSN 1465-8690) has existed since Issue 1, June 1993.
Issue 24, 2018 – in progress
- 24.1 Spring visit (coming soon)
Issue 23, 2017
- 23.1 Architectural Design and Model Making Studio
- 23.2 That sounds easy! Simple audio recording and editing for instructional podcasts
- 23.3 Jonathan Stock on Navigating the Storm: The Future for Architectural Media
- 23.4 Is the universe expanding or contracting? We could ask the same question about materials libraries
- 23.5 ARCLIB 2017 Marketplace overview
- 23.6 Embedding study skills support into teaching and enquiry services
- 23.7 Architectural walking tour of Bath with Dr Cathryn Spence
- 23.8 Podcast: ARCLIB 2017 Conference review