ARCLIB is an independent co-operative group which aims to promote the sharing of good practice and co-operation amongst librarians involved with architecture, planning and other related built environment disciplines.
The group meets 3 or 4 times a year, it organises visits and an annual conference. This newsletter gathers articles of interest e.g. book reviews, Spring visits, building reviews, etc., from members of the group and other contributors in the field. The Newsletter AKA ‘ARCLIB Bulletin’ (ISSN 1465-8690) has existed since Issue 1, June 1993.
Issue 24, 2018 – in progress
- 24.1 ARCLIB Newsletter’s 25th Anniversary!
- 24.2 Palazzo Balbi-Senarega
- 24.3 Arclib Spring visit part 1, Soane Museum Research Library Archive
ARCLIB 2018 Conference – ‘Repurpose, Regenerate, Reimagine’:
- 24.4 Reflections on using lecture capture to record library skills sessions Geoff Morgan, Oxford Brookes
- 24.5 Mediated Space… Author talk by James Benedict Brown
- 24.6 Introducing the POVALi Slide Library
- 24.7 Architectural walking tour of Leicester with Colin Crosby
- 24.8 Brutal Architecture and ‘Sketching the Past’
- 24.9 Infographics workshop with Julia Reeve
- 24.10 Repurposing, regenerating and reimaging an information literacy framework
- 24.11 The Universities of Leicester
- 24.12 King Richard III Visitor Centre & Wygston’s House